END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THESE LICENCE TERMS CAREFULLY
BY CLICKING ON THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON BELOW YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS WHICH WILL BIND YOU.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, CLICK ON THE “REJECT” BUTTON BELOW.
Who we are and what this Agreement does
We, Snatch Media Limited (company number 09487834) of 53 Nelson Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 5AW, United Kingdom license you to use:
◦ the Snatch (version 1) mobile application software (App) and any updates or supplements to it; and
◦ the related online documentation (Documentation),
as permitted in this Agreement.
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using the App may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
Operating system requirements
This app requires a smartphone device with an iOS (minimum iOS 9.0 and 100MB memory) or Android (minimum Android 4.2 Jelly Bean (API 17) and 56.5MB memory) operating system and internet connection.
Support for the App and how to tell us about problems
If you are having problems using the App, think the App is faulty or mis-described, or wish to contact us for any other reason please email our customer service team at http://www.snatchhq.com/contact.
How we will communicate with you. If we have to contact you we will do so by email or by pre-paid post, using the contact details you have provided to us.
How you may use the App, including how many devices you may use it on
In return for your agreeing to comply with these terms you may:
◦ download or stream a copy of the App onto your handheld device and view, use and display the App on such device for your personal purposes only;
◦ use any Documentation to support your permitted use of the App;
◦ receive and use any free supplementary software code or update of the App incorporating “patches” and corrections of errors as we may provide to you.
You must be 18 or over to accept these terms and download the App.
You may not transfer the App to someone else
Changes to these terms
We may need to change these terms to reflect changes in law or best practice or to deal with additional features which we introduce. We will give you notice of any change by notifying you of a change when you next start the App. If you do not accept the notified changes you will not be permitted to continue to use the App.
Updates to the App
From time to time we may automatically update the App to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues. Alternatively we may ask you to update the App for these reasons. If you choose not to install such updates or if you opt out of automatic updates you may not be able to continue using the App.
If someone else owns the phone or device you are using
If you download or stream the App onto any phone or other device not owned by you, you must have the owner’s permission to do so. You will be responsible for complying with these terms, whether or not you own the phone or other device.
We may collect technical data about your device
By using the App, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use the App on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products and to provide services to you.
We will make use of location data sent from your devices. You can turn off this functionality at any time by turning off the location services settings for the App on the device. If you use these services, you consent to us and our affiliates’ and licensees’ transmission, collection, retention, maintenance, processing and use of your location data and queries to provide and improve location-based products and services.
The App may contain links to other independent websites which are not provided by us. Such independent sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and have not checked and approved their content or their privacy policies (if any). You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent sites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them.
You agree that you will:
◦ not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the App in any form, in whole or in part to any person without prior written consent from us;
◦ not copy the App or Documentation, except as part of the normal use of the App or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
◦ not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the App, or Documentation, nor permit the App or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the App on devices as permitted in these terms;
◦ not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the App nor attempt to do any such things, except to the extent that (by virtue of sections 50B and 296A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) such actions cannot be prohibited because they are necessary to decompile the App to obtain the information necessary to create an independent program that can be operated with the App or with another program (Permitted Objective), and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:
◦ is not disclosed or communicated without our prior written consent to any third party to whom it is not necessary to disclose or communicate it in order to achieve the Permitted Objective;
◦ is not used to create any software that is substantially similar in its expression to the App;
◦ is kept secure; and
◦ is used only for the Permitted Objective;
◦ comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the App.
Acceptable use restrictions
You agree to comply with the terms and conditions of use (http://www.snatchhq.com/terms) and our acceptable use policy (http://www.snatchhq.com/acceptable) at all times when using the App.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in the App and the Documentation throughout the world belong to us (or our licensors) and the rights in the App are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the App or the Documentation other than the right to use them in accordance with these terms.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Insofar as permitted by law, we are not responsible to you for loss and damage caused by us. However we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
When we are liable for damage to your property. If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
We are not liable for business losses. The App is for domestic and private use. If you use the App for any commercial, business or resale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Limitations to the App. The App is provided for entertainment purposes only. It does not offer advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information provided by the App, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that any information is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for events outside our control. If our provision of the App or Documentation is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event.
We may end your rights to use the App at any time by contacting you if you have broken these terms.
If we end your rights to use the App:
◦ You must stop all activities authorised by these terms, including your use of the App;
◦ You must delete or remove the App from all devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of the App which you have and confirm to us that you have done this;
◦ We may remotely access your devices and remove the App from them and cease providing you with access to the App.
We may transfer this Agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Agreement.
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree in writing.
No rights for third parties
This Agreement does not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Agreement.
If a court finds part of this Agreement illegal, the rest will continue in force
Each of the paragraphs of this Agreement operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Even if we delay in enforcing this Agreement, we can still enforce it later
Even if we delay in enforcing this Agreement, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under this Agreement, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this Agreement, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
Which laws apply to this Agreement and where you may bring legal proceedings
This Agreement is governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the App in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can also bring legal proceedings in the Scottish courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can also bring legal proceedings in the Northern Irish courts.
Alternative dispute resolution
Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact the alternative dispute resolution provider we use. You can submit a complaint to European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform via their website at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN.