Snatch Media Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you or that you provide to us whether on our App or any Service Site, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Snatch Media Limited of 22 Upper Ground, London. SE1 9PD.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you which includes:
◦ Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the App Site and the Services Sites (together “Our Sites”), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). This includes: information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, make an in-App purchase, share data via an App’s social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, when you use the gaming functionality on the App to track and locate prizes or rewards and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, your age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
◦ Information We collect about you and your Device. Each time you visit one of our Sites or use our App We may automatically collect the following information which includes technical information including, but not limited to: the type of Device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use and time zone setting. Similarly, information stored on your Device may be collected including, but not limited to: contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content, check ins, details of your use of our App or your visits to any of Our Sites, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
◦ Location information. We may also use global positioning software to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose.
◦ Information We receive from other sources. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence
◦ Unique application numbers: When you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
You can withdraw your consent to our use of your data at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you to: administer our site and business, facilitate the in game functionality of our App by using location services to track your movement and location, personalise our site for you and to enable to you maintain an account, enable your use of the services available on our site, send you non-marketing commercial communications, send you email notifications that you have specifically requested, send you our email newsletter if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter), send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which We think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology, provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information), deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our site, keep our site secure and prevent fraud and verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our site (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but We may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users (for example, We may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose some or all of the data We collect from you when you download or use the App to our business partners from time to time, a list of which can be found at http://www.snatchhq.com. If you wish for us to stop processing your personal data in this way then please let us know (you may wish for us to transfer your data to only some of our business partners).
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
Where We store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) technology or that with an equivalent level of security and functionality. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches and browser web storage and other technology.
Certain Services include social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.